This week-end we opened our new event center space. The decor is far from completed but we have a good start on it with freshly painted ceiling and walls. The space is located in adjoining rooms 101 and 103 at the North end of the building accessible through exterior door number 6 from the Northeast parking lot.
On Sunday, March 12th, the Clear Lake Wrestling Club hosted the first banquet in this new event center space. Photos of the Wrestler's Banquet are graciously provided by Nicole Anderson.
The space is available to anyone looking for a venue for a party, a banquet, a wedding reception or dance, let your imagination run. More information and rental rates will be available soon. Currently we have already booked the space for the Earth Day event on April 22nd.
For more information call the CLACC business office at 715-263-2233 and ask for Steve. Please leave a message if you get the answering machine. I will return your call a.s.a.p.
We have rooms for rent to fill just about every need. Monthly or yearly lease to daily events. We have a full kitchen for catering including a convection oven! Contact us to see how we can find a solution for your needs.
Contact us by phone or email: 715-263-2233
Is your hobby or business brain child becoming serious? Possibly a business, or a profession to you? Looking for a place to make it grow? Are you an artist or a crafts person in need of an affordable, heated, well lighted space to work? Or maybe there is a group of you in need of a common space for your organization. The Clear Lake Community Center is a viable, low cost answer to tight budget start up projects. Check out our great spaces for creative, and other fledgling endeavors.
• Signed 1 yr. lease with a 30 day out clause.
• First months' rent, and one month deposit due at signing.
• Basic commercial liability insurance binder with-in first 30 days.
Other amenities that come with being a Clear Lake Community Center Tenant:
• 24/7 access to the building.
• Large event common spaces at very low daily rental rates. One such space even has a commercial kitchen all set and ready to use.
• A beautiful gymnasium / auditorium with easy access and a functional performance stage.
• Volunteer staff for the Center that listen to your concerns and empathize with your needs as a tenant.
• An environment that encourages creativity and new ideas, and growth.
If you live in Stillwater or the St. Croix River valley this location is very commutable. Less than an hour from Stillwater locale and only an hour and twenty (20) minutes from Downtown St. Paul. Baldwin, Hudson, St. Croix Falls are also an easy drive to this location.
Come and check us out. The Clear Lake Area Community Center. Contact Steve @ 715-607-1872 or Ray @ 715-607-0961 One of us is available to show the spaces we have for rent any day of the week.
Note: Not for residential use